We were delighted with this accommodation. Our first time in Port Macquarie and sadly only had one night there...could have stayed a week in such a fabulous room. The owners are very friendly and helpful. The motel is in a very quiet spot but so close to waterfront, beaches and cafes when needed. Bathroom was roomy and shower fantastic! Bed comfy as can be. Big screen tv ...lovely natural light in the room. Highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The latest in modern motel and apartment accommodation nestled in a quite residential cul-de-sac adjoining public parkland & gardens 140m away from a busy highway. Only 3 minutes drive to the centre of Port Macquarie. Registered 4 star facilities with the latest technology in 3D TVs plus theatre surround sound in our apartments. In house bike hire facilities for rides along the Hastings River, offered free to guests returning the bikes before 9.00Am. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Aston Hill Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Port Macquarie
- Quality Inn Port Macquarie
- Port Macquarie Quality Inn