We stayed in Port Macquarie for one night while we travelled up the coast from Sydney to Brisbane and Aston Hill Motor Lodge was fine for our needs. The staff were very friendly and keen to help, the facilities (including a barbeque) were just what we needed, and the location was excellent as we were travelling by car and didn't need to stay in the centre of town.
The room itself was spacious and clean. The furnishings are slightly dated, so don't expect a modern apartment. The only issue we had with this motel is the sound insulation was poor and we did hear lots of noise from our neighbours and some other guests in the car-park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The latest in modern motel and apartment accommodation nestled in a quite residential cul-de-sac adjoining public parkland & gardens 140m away from a busy highway. Only 3 minutes drive to the centre of Port Macquarie. Registered 4 star facilities with the latest technology in 3D TVs plus theatre surround sound in our apartments. In house bike hire facilities for rides along the Hastings River, offered free to guests returning the bikes before 9.00Am. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston Hill Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Port Macquarie
- Quality Inn Port Macquarie
- Port Macquarie Quality Inn