A couple of weeks ago, I stayed at the Aston Hill Motor Lodge with my 9yo daughter. Fortunately for me, they have a room with a queen bed and a single bed. My daughter got the single bed (she rolls around and kicks during the night!).
We stayed here while having a fun weekend visiting the highlights of Port Macquarie including horse riding, laser tag and rock climbing, the rainforest and more!
The owners were really friendly and helpful. My daughter played with their grandkids and had a blast. The room's TV was hooked to the security cameras in the car park so I could watch them play in safety while I relaxed in my room.
The room was clean and nicely presented. The room service was prompt and the food, delicious.
I'd highly recommend the Aston Hill Motor Lodge to anyone wanting to stay in a quality motel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The latest in modern motel and apartment accommodation nestled in a quite residential cul-de-sac adjoining public parkland & gardens 140m away from a busy highway. Only 3 minutes drive to the centre of Port Macquarie. Registered 4 star facilities with the latest technology in 3D TVs plus theatre surround sound in our apartments. In house bike hire facilities for rides along the Hastings River, offered free to guests returning the bikes before 9.00Am. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Aston Hill Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Port Macquarie
- Quality Inn Port Macquarie
- Port Macquarie Quality Inn