The Quality Inn was great! We paid $99 on wotif.com and it ended up being a really nice place. It is quite central - not as central as some other places which are smack in the town centre, but only about a 3 minute drive away. The room was nice - comfortable bed, clean bathroom, big plasma screen TV with Austar channels. Great for a quick stay. My only complaint would be that you can hear everyone outside the room if you are on the ground floor like we were. But all in all, definitely recommended if you're passing by Port Macquarie or staying a couple of days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The latest in modern motel and apartment accommodation nestled in a quite residential cul-de-sac adjoining public parkland & gardens 140m away from a busy highway. Only 3 minutes drive to the centre of Port Macquarie. Registered 4 star facilities with the latest technology Large Screen TVs plus theatre surround sound in our apartments. In house bike hire facilities for rides along the Hastings River, offered free to guests returning the bikes before 9.00am. Office hours are from 7.30am until 9.00pm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston Hill Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Port Macquarie
- Quality Inn Port Macquarie
- Port Macquarie Quality Inn