1,111 results
All reviews zebu bar the river police station buffet breakfast room service street parking room was large overlooking the water king bed standard room late checkout shopping centre byron bay port mac undercover parking one night stay balcony
Selected filters
Reviewed April 22, 2019

We stay at Rydges when come to Port Macquarie, the lady I do not remember her name I wish I did she has a wonderful personality, pleasant smile, we stayed to nights. Quality of the rooms was excellent. Overlooking the sea, very close to everything you need, just minute to the shops, beach.

Room tip: We stayed in room 601, which had all the requirements you would at home.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Andrew G, Front Office Manager at Rydges Port Macquarie, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thanks for choosing Rydges Port Macquarie for your holiday.

We are so glad you had an enjoyable stay and the staff looked after you.It's great to read lovely comments on our rooms and I will pass these onto our housekeeping team.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to Rydges on your next visit to Port Macquarie.

Reviewed April 21, 2019

Rooms were a great size with the comfiest king bed I've ever slept in. The location was perfect as you could walk along the Quay boardwalk with plenty of cafe and pub options for dining. The dining room's food was brilliant.

Room tip: Best bed and quiet room
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Joanne,

Thank you for your wonderful review of Rydges Port Macquarie. We are so glad you had an enjoyable stay and the staff looked after you.

Wow!! I love these great reviews. I totally agree those Rydges dream beds are the comfiest and I am so glad the team gave you a truly unforgettable experience.

Reviewed April 20, 2019

Managed to back a family room for $150 over easter. Was very impressed with the room. Nice pool and location. Perfect except no breakfast was included except the free apples on reception. Only small point is no free drinking water available in room.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Martin,

Thanks for choosing Rydges Port Macquarie for your Easter holiday break.

We are so thrilled that you enjoyed our hotel rooms, pool and our central location.

Looking forward to your return visit to Rydges Port Macquarie on your next holiday.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed April 18, 2019

Very happy stay at this great hotel in a superb location of Port Macquarie. Hotel staff were really nice and very friendly and the hotel had great facilities and easy parking on site. The room was huge and comfortable and you are 10 steps from a perfect start to the day with an real early morning walk along the waterfront. Will definitely look this place up for our next stay in Port Macquarie

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear artoroz,

We are so thrilled that you enjoyed the large,comfortable rooms and our amazing location.

Reviewed April 16, 2019 via mobile

I’m currently at the hotel. It’s ok. Nothing spectacular. I understand rating Port Macquarie high, however Rydges is just ok.

It may have just been my luck, but a room on the 1st floor and a picturesque view of the alley below where patrons of a restaurant are dining just didn’t do it for me.

The room is functional nothing out of the ordinary, the staff seem nice, however when I called requesting a dental kit (which they happily sent up) the guy who brought it up was very disheveled.

The hotel has done its job. That’s enough, but not 5 star worthy.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Scodria,

Thank you for your review of Rydges Port Macquarie.

On your next visit I hope our team can offer you one of our superior or deluxe rooms facing the Hastings river.