My wife and I had to go to Port Macquarie to see family and friends and we decided to stay at Rydges. We stayed in the river view rooms and found them to be very comfortable and quite. Rydges is located near the Police Station in the middle of the CBD and is handy to everything. House keeping was very good and had the best shower I have ever had in a hotel room. We had breakfast in our room and it had enough food for double what we needed. We would stay there again any time. Our only fault staying there was we went out for awhile on friday night and when we came back to park underneath the hotel, all parking was gone. I think the hotel should have made a better effort to ensure guests had secure parking when they pay for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The location is the picturesque foreshore precinct filled with theatres, galleries, restaurants, boutiques and bars. With direct access to pristine swimming and surf beaches and only minutes to the amazing hinterland, Rydges Port Macquarie is the ideal destination for your next getaway on the water. Rydges Port Macquarie offers 103 contemporary and spacious rooms overlooking the water or CBD, complemented by 16 fully self-contained two and three bedroom apartments with private balconies. Also home to the award winning Zebu Bar + Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotel.de, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Rydges Port Macquarie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Port Macquarie Hotel Port Macquarie
- Rydges Hotel Port Macquarie
- Port Macquarie Rydges Hotel