This hotel is a great place to stay. From the moment I checked in until the time I left we where made to feel welcome. We stayed 3 nights. Our package included breakfast . The room was huge. We where only meant to have a queen bed but they gave us a king. Quiet rooms, it's not like we were in the room all day. It is right in the city , so close to everything. Room has Internet access and they also have a gym and a pool. I must also mention Mike's seafood take away next door . Best fish and chips. Over all this place is great and for the mid week deal we got cheap. We will be back. 09/10.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The location is the picturesque foreshore precinct filled with theatres, galleries, restaurants, boutiques and bars. With direct access to pristine swimming and surf beaches and only minutes to the amazing hinterland, Rydges Port Macquarie is the ideal destination for your next getaway on the water. Rydges Port Macquarie offers 103 contemporary and spacious rooms overlooking the water or CBD, complemented by 16 fully self-contained two and three bedroom apartments with private balconies. Also home to the award winning Zebu Bar + Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rydges Port Macquarie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Port Macquarie Hotel Port Macquarie
- Rydges Hotel Port Macquarie
- Port Macquarie Rydges Hotel