“OM NOM NOM”

Yuu Sushi Train
Ranked #91 of 249 Restaurants in Port Macquarie
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: At Yuu Sushi our sushi chefs believe that the customer eats not just with their mouth, but with their eyes. Preparing sushi is like creating a Zen garden. We take pride in our sushi, sashimi and cleanliness to the highest standard every day and bring this to your plates. Many Thanks From all the Yuu Sushi Team.
Reviewed June 29, 2014

this place is great, staff not so accommodating but it IS a sushi train. during the week 5 plates for $20 including a drink which can be shared between 2 or some dishes taken home (I know personally I couldn't consume 5 plates my self). would highly recommend for a snack or lunch during the week. a bit pricy without this special which unfortunately doesn't run over the weekend!

Reviewed June 19, 2014

I've been frequenting yuu sushi weekly for quite a few months now, and can't get enough. I try to have at least 1 new dish every time I go in there, and Min and the staff are so helpful with recommendations. Yet to have a bad plate. Biggest recommendations are the grilled scallops, chicken and avocado and the spider (soft shell crab).
Great quality and value for money.

2  Thank AGT302
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

Me and my partner have been eating here for years and the food just keeps getting better!! There's always so much variety to choose from, definitely the best sushi around

Reviewed May 22, 2014

although there were only 3 groups in the whole place the staff ddn't seem too interested in helping us out. eventually they got some vegetarian dumplings for me which tasted terrible.
the sushi was average and not worth the money.
in the end we went to a scungy looking take away down the rd and got much cheaper more delicious dumplings!

Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

We had dinner at Yuu Sushi Teain today, it was a great night. Good quality food and really well priced. I'll definitely go back again.
I had some meals off the train, and also ordered something from the menu. The service was friendly and efficient. This is now one of my favourite places to eat.