“Best in town !”

Yuu Sushi Train
Ranked #129 of 232 Restaurants in Port Macquarie
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: At Yuu Sushi our sushi chefs believe that the customer eats not just with their mouth, but with their eyes. Preparing sushi is like creating a Zen garden. We take pride in our sushi, sashimi and cleanliness to the highest standard every day and bring this to your plates. Many Thanks From all the Yuu Sushi Team.
Reviewed March 19, 2013

The food was brilliant there.
great service and they made exactly what we asked for no hesitations, definatley reccomend them.

1  Thank XmissharrisonX

Reviewed March 19, 2013

This is hands down the best japanese food one can taste.It's unique use of fish and extensive range of chicken dishes will leave your taste buds wanting more.The decor is superb and the staff attended to all my needs.The sushi train is great value for money and real does have something for everyone including the lil kiddies.I am Looking forward to my next visit at yuuu sushi Port Macquarie.

choo choo

1  Thank Baden p P
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Outside of major cities it is not easy to find good quality fresh sushi. I eat at Yuu sushi train on a weekly basis and recommend this restaurant to anyone that is after tasty fresh food. 5 out of 5 on the overall experience for me. Thank you.

1  Thank luke_leo2003
Reviewed March 17, 2013

The best place to get any type of Sushi! Authentic, fresh and delicious! Wonderful service and a great atmosphere. Highly recommend everyone to give it a go!

Reviewed March 17, 2013

The service we received was fantastic and we had an overall great experience, not just sushi there was something there for each member of my family and it was all delicious food my then 3 year old even loved it!

1  Thank KassieG43