“The fig!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Fig - CLOSED

Fig
Cuisines: Australian, Mediterranean
Good for: Scenic view, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Port's premiere place for large booking! Close to the waterfront with indoor & outdoor seating. Cafe, Bistro and Bar. 17 Beers on tap, 3 Ciders on tap. Extensive Cocktail list. Live music. Outdoor playground.
Port Macquarie, Australia
“The fig!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

Having spent 5 months in port macquarie and frequenting here a lot I cannot fault it. Staff are friendly, the burgers at lunch are amazing and all in all there is an atmosphere that keeps you wanting t come back. i brought my parents and partner here when they were over from the UK and again they loved it!!!

Visited January 2013

Port Macquarie, New South Wales, Australia
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

When you first arrive at the Fig you immediately get that feeling it is going to be an amazing experience. The view of the Town Green leading to the water, where else would you want to be. The alfresco dining with a beautiful Fig tree out the front. A nice relaxing environment with helpful happy staff. You get the feeling they love where they work. I was in Heaven when I was told there were 17 beers on tap. My girlfriend was happy with the great Cocktail selection. Food was amazing and the Chef was so accommodating with our special dietary requirements. No table service for orders but I like to choose when I want a drink and order my food. Great not to be hassled at the table constantly like other venues. My feeling was spot on, it was an amazing experience. Never would I think Port Macquarie would have such a modern and classy venue.

• Visited January 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Very bad experience”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

The setting is fantastic, food was average. Service was okay... until we waited 2 hours for our mains to arrive! Ordered at 7pm and did not get them until 9pm. I had enquired 3 times how much longer during that period. Each time told not much longer. Our 2 little kids were so tired they ended up passing out at the table.

We were offered nothing to compensate for the wait - no complimentary drinks, dessert for kids... nothing. If we hadn't already paid upfront, we would have walked out. The staff were apologetic, but where was the management? Terrible experience.

Visited January 2013
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Saturday Night Vibe”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

Had a table overlooking the boardwalk and it was very busy but the atmosphere is great and there's live music. Quite a good menu and the food was good. Prepared quite quickly despite how busy it was.

Visited December 2012
Sydney, Australia
“Nice location, food just missed the mark”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

Came in for a lunch with some freinds. Nice location and had a good vibe inside.
Aside from that the food was a bit of a let down. Thai beef salad was ok, but the slow cooked steak was just a normal steak cooked on a grill, nothing tender about it.

Im sure there are some good items on the menu but what we had just missed the mark.

• Visited December 2012