“YUMMO”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Delicious!!! We had brunch, raspberry & white chocolate pancakes were to die for. Pancakes with bacon & maple syrup also yummy.

1  Thank Lilybet68

Reviewed October 10, 2013

We visit the pancake place every time we visit Port Macquarie and find it a first class restaurant we would recommend it to anyone visiting Port Macquarie.

1  Thank alan f
Reviewed October 5, 2013

This seems like a great place to take your kids as there were lots of young families there. I went with my wife for breakfast and had the raspberry and white chocolate pancakes, they were amazing. The serving size was also quite generous. Would definitely eat here again, but it seemed like a bit of a novelty place so wouldn't rush back.

1  Thank luked_AU
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Had breakfast here. Service great and food was excellent. A popular place every day. There is outdoor seating which I would recommend. Inside is very noisy as the coffee machine and other activity create a very loud environment. Voices raise to compensate.

1  Thank ACEPMQ
Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

Although the food tasted ok my husband who got the Aussie breaky was finished his whole meal before I recieved my pancakes :( milkshakes were yum! But service was a bit slow even though there was 5 or so girls running around! Disappointed!

1  Thank Liiv