“Nice meal”

Mykonos Mediterranean Restaurant
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Absolute waterfront dining with magnificent views, stunning food & great service. A quiet and peaceful atmosphere ideal for a romantic dinner for 2 a large party of 60 or a conference or training session. Fully licenced bar and lounge area with Karaoke and Outside grassed area for dining.
Port Macquarie, Australia
“Nice meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

My wife and I decided to try this restaurant. Michael the head chef was very obliging. He told us of his vision for this restaurant and his plans. The food was great, the wine was not overpriced, all in all had a very pleasant experience.

• Visited March 2013

Port Macquarie, Australia
“A great disappointment”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

Never been treated so rudely or aggressively in all my life. The food was acceptable but the staff rude, uncooperative and nasty. I will never go there again and I not other people have made similar criticism.Apparently the staff take no notice os customers or their feedback.
The location is great and could be a pleasant dinner if the staff wasn't aggressive and insulting

Marianne B, Owner at Mykonos Mediterranean Restaurant, responded to this review, March 10, 2013
You were unable to finish your meal you told me that u had enjoyed your meal and thought the restaurant was lovely when you asked to take away what was left on your plate I advised you that due to OH&S regulations we were unable to do that. You told me you were a DR i would have thought you would understand this. You became aggressive and said you would not pay the bill and you would bad mouth the restaurant all because I would not allow you to take food away.you said other restaurants let you is this after you threaten them as well? I even took the $28 off the bill for a meal there was nothing wrong with. I had sent $20 vouchers out to some DRs to try to get them to try our restaurant you had one of these as well and you still tried to get s free meal I'm disgusted with the attitude of people who try to bully the hospitality industry with threats of putting bad reviews on trip advisor for no good reason except to get something for nothing At not time was I rude to or aggressive other customers comment on how rude you were. If we have done something wrong we will admit to it and fix the problem.
Sydney, Australia
“Great Seafood Platter”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

If you love seafood then this Greek Restairant is the place to come to as the seafood was so fresh and such great value and the service was also good

Visited February 2013
Thank you we look forward to seeing you again soon
“Food was service was exceptional!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

Went there for the first time not knowing what to expect. It was great! Food was delicious, staff were really friendly and we were well looked after. Would definitely recommend it. Looking forward to going back!

Thank you we pride ourselves on our good and service and love making sure everyone leaves with a great experience we look forward to seeing you again soon
Perth, Australia
“Relaxed family restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

Always look forward to the opportunity to stop in at Mykonos when I'm in Port Macquaire to enjoy the beautiful view and family atmosphere. We had our engagement party at Mykonos and wouldn't hesitate to encourage friends and family to visit. The menu has a good selection, particualry the wine list, and the restaurant has a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere.

• Visited November 2012
Thank you we loved having you back and love our regular clientele we look forward to seeing you again soon