I went here for dinner with my parents just ahead of a great big thunderstorm. When the storm hit, the restaurant lost all electricity however not once were the staff flustered they just carried on like true professionals and delivered one of the most amazing meals! The gas still worked so the chefs managed to cook in an extremely hot kitchen (no aircon after one of the hottest days on record) and the food couldn't have looked or tasted better. Simply stunning. The candle light dinner actually made for a memorable meal and lovely atmosphere. The staff are true professionals and such lovely down to earth people. I would definitely recommend!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.