I paid $225.00 per night, stayed two nights. Had explained when booking that I had a bad
back and needed good bed. Bed was awful, I could hardly walk after staying here.
The only good part was the restaurant. Very poor accomodation for the money.
It was telling that reception did not ask on checking out, how everything was.
This was listed as a resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Pokolbin, minutes to all the major attractions and event locations, Pokolbin Village offers unique 4 star accommodation with a charming and friendly "Village" atmosphere, ideal for the perfect short break. Surrounded by vineyards, Pokolbin Village features 4 star accommodation, a full-size tennis court, swimming pool, boules court, landscaped grounds and an array of on-site attractions to suit couples, families and groups. Relax by the pool, play tennis or browse the on-site attractions including The Pokolbin Winemakers Outlet (Cellar Door/Wine Tasting facility), The Pokolbin Chocolate & Jam Company, The Hunter Valley Smelly Cheese Shop, Tempt & Vixen (art, jewellery and homewares)and the Pokolbin General Store (with a large range of essentials, gifts and memorabilia). Buon Cibo Ristorante is also conveniently located on-site and is open daily from 8.00Am the perfect place to enjoy a sumptuous breakfast, coffee and cake, lunch or dinner. Buon Cibo Ristorante is open for dinner Friday to Monday and breakfast and lunch 7 days a week. Bookings are essential. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pokolbin Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pokolbin Village Hotel Pokolbin
- Pokolbin Village Greater Newcastle