“The Green Curry Duck-to die for!”
Review of Oishii

Oishii
Ranked #24 of 78 Restaurants in Pokolbin
Cuisines: Japanese, Thai
Good for: Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Yummo! The Green Curry Duck is scrumptious. I don't think I'll ever order anything else from Oishii. If you like a curry, try this one. It is quite warm, though. If you don't like it too hot, they may be able to adjust it. I highly recommend it.

1  Thank Kerry I

Reviewed December 18, 2013

Good feed, Tepanyaki and Teriyaki were both yummy and cooked to perfection. Easy feed when you are moving around through the hunter, nice outdoor seating.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

We had dinner at this restaurant and really enjoyed the food and the atmosphere, the outside area is a great place to dine, and the satay chicken was to die for.

Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

Eight of us went there for dinner and we all enjoyed what we ate.

I had Panaga Duck with rice and crumbed prawns for an entree and they were very tasty and did not have to wait long before the food came out.

All my other friends enjoyed what they had too that included the beef, seafood, chicken stir fry they all spoke highly of the meal and service good on you guys.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Oishii will not dissappoint - it has wonderful fresh meals to dine inside or out, recommend booking for evening meals. Take- away also available. Outdoor area great for families.