“Night of choices”

Oishii
Ranked #15 of 74 Restaurants in Pokolbin
Cuisines: Japanese, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

Eight of us went there for dinner and we all enjoyed what we ate.

I had Panaga Duck with rice and crumbed prawns for an entree and they were very tasty and did not have to wait long before the food came out.

All my other friends enjoyed what they had too that included the beef, seafood, chicken stir fry they all spoke highly of the meal and service good on you guys.

There are newer reviews for Oishii

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Oishii will not dissappoint - it has wonderful fresh meals to dine inside or out, recommend booking for evening meals. Take- away also available. Outdoor area great for families.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

I've been here twice now, and both times i wasn't disappointed. While I'm not really into Japanese cuisine, i did try their Thai and it was amazing. Chicken satays were probably the best satay i've ever had. Terri Yaki chicken was okay, nothing special. My second visit i got chicken satays again (so good). Then as a main I had Pad Thai, which was delicious. It was both spicy and nutty. Both occassion I finished the night feeling very content.
The restaurant does get very loud, and it is hard to hold a conversation. But the staff are great and the foods to die for. We will be going back.

Reviewed November 28, 2013

Although the restaurant tends to be rather noisy, which sometimes makes conversation a challenge, the food is always fresh and aromatic. We've never been able to fault the service either. My family eats here on a regular basis because the food is consistently good. Try the Californian rolls and sizzling seafood! Yum!

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Nothing to dislike, it was a very busy night but the staff were unfailingly patient and friendly and even though there were so many people we were not rushed by our waiter. He took the time to explain some of the menu and even helped us with how to pronounce some of it.