“Beautiful food served in a sedate setting”
Review of Infuzions Restaurant - CLOSED

Infuzions Restaurant
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Sydney, Australia
“Beautiful food served in a sedate setting”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

The best barramundi I have ever had! Served on a bed of baby spinach, cashews and pumpkin. Such flavours! The spatchcock entree was tasty and interesting although a tad overdone.

Visited March 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely dinner”
Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

Great food and service. I had the lamb rump and it was delicious, my husband had the chicken and he practically licked the plate clean. The highlight however was the sour dough, served with warmed local olives and feta... absolutely devine!
Service was efficient and friendly. We will definitely return.

Sydney, Australia
“Impressed”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

First impressions, looked like another hotel/resort restaurant. But boy was I surprised. The chef here obvious cares about the food they serve. and I could not fault the meal we had here. In fact it was better than some 2 chef hat restaurants Ive been too. Service was a little slow if i had to be picky, but we were told upfront that there might be a delay as they were a little under staffed that evening. I would definitely eat here again.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank JV_01
Penrith, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Full Buffet Breakfast!”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Food was fresh and plentiful, what a great way to start the day and the staff were very friendly and polite!

Visited January 2013
Wellington, New Zealand
“Good food, great wine list”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

My husband and I shared an appetiser of ciabatta with dairy feta and olives, it was very nice, I had the Wagyu Beef Carpaccio as my entree, it was very nice and at $20 reasonable. My husband had the Twice Cooked Pork Belly which he thoroughly enjoyed, also $20. We did not have a main but chose ice cream and sorbet to share as a desert, being nice and light.
Very pleasant meal and overall, not too expensive as we did not chose a main, we were pleasantly full after our meal and bottle of wine.

Visited November 2012