“Amazing food”

Restaurant Botanica
Reserve with
Restaurant Botanica is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 74 Restaurants in Pokolbin
Cuisines: Australian, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Scenic view, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Modern Australian yet regionally distinctive in style, the menu at Restaurant Botanica is focused on seasonality and freshness, perfectly complemented by an award-winning wine list and stunning views looking out across our private vineyard to the Brokenback Mountain Range. The restaurant's very own kitchen garden is the source of many of the herbs and vegetables that add a wholesome and healthy dimension to the dishes.
Gosford, Australia
“Amazing food”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

My husband and I recently had a meal at Restaurant Botanical at Spicers Vineyard.It was amazing the duck liver pâté was the best I have ever had.We will definitely be visiting again.Thankyou for a wonderful experience.

1 Thank Maureen D

• Korean first
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Outstanding food and service - gluten free friendly”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

We visited this restaurant last night due to the commendations on Trip Advisor and were very impressed with the food and service. I have a gluten intolerance and the chef had baked their own bread which was excellent and the meal and wine recommendations were fabulous. Our thanks goes out to the lovely young lass Christie for looking after us and to the chef for such excellent cuisine!! Highly recommend visiting!!!

4 Thank wsmith1
Sydney, Australia
“A wonderful dining experience - superb food and exceptional service”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

My boyfriend and I enjoyed a wonderful dinner at Restaurant Botanica last Saturday night November 9th to celebrate our 1st Anniversary. The food was superb and the service we received was of the highest standard. I have a fairly unusual allergy and when Melissa at the time of our booking over the phone asked if we had any special diet requirements i disclosed this. I said that usually as long as i can have a good look at the menu I can usually find something that is fine for me to have. When Melissa heard there were some slight changes in the menu over the weekend she notified me of this when confirming our booking during the day and she offered to email me the new menu so that i could have a good look at it prior to dining. It was obvious that she had also carried out her own research on the allergy and she was so supportive and accommodating throughout our dining experience. She really spoilt us and helped make our anniversary even more special. I would highly recommend dining at Restaurant Botanica :)

2 Thank Ally B
Newcastle, NSW
“Excellent food in a pleasant setting”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Food here is first class and the staff were very attentive and friendly. Wonderful ingredients, perfectly prepared. Overall, it was excellent, but we have had just as wonderful food and attention elsewhere... at a lower cost. However, when you are in the vineyards, where everything seems that little bit more expensive, you could say that this restaurant represented good value and we highly recommended it - enjoy!

1 Thank PeteNLou
Fleet, United Kingdom
“Superb food”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We were staying at Peppers Guest House and wanted to try an alternative restaurant in the vicinity.
Beautiful location, excellent ambience, great friendly staff and best of all, superb food.

• Visited October 2013