Tuscany Estates is in a good location on Hermitage Road and all the winders are easy to get to. There is a winery (Arrowfield) and a cheese shop (Binnorie Dairy) and both are lovely. There is also a restaurant (The Mill) and a Bar (Brokenback Bar & BBQ) which had tapas and pizzas so you don't have to drive somewhere at night for a meal.The rooms were generous in size with a double bed and a sofa bed if needed. The Olive Grove rooms overlooked the pool and bush and there is a little table and chairs outside each room to enjoy a wine and relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Estate Tuscany Decades of Hospitality & Award-Winning Service. Only two hours from Sydney, located at the foothills of the Brokenback ranges in Pokolbin, Hunter Valley (NSW). Guests can experience a relaxing stay in Tuscan-style accommodation, with uninterrupted mountain views in the heart of Australia's premium wine country. The grounds present a stylish blend of modern and rustic decor, set amongst 26 acres of beautiful countryside. There are two stunning eateries onsite. The Mill Restaurant offers guests a fine dining experience, while The Brokenback Bar presents a cafe-style bar where guests can sample wine and beer from the region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Estate Tuscany reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tuscany Wine Estate Hotel Pokolbin
- Tuscany Wine Estate Pokolbin
- Estate Tuscany Greater Newcastle/Pokolbin