Great property located in an idyllic location just a bit outside of the pokolbin tourist centre.
The surrounding is lovely with vineyards and green hills.
Lobby is cousy and the reception staff is amazing, smiley, helpful and very professional - well done.
Rooms are large in size, nice high and comfy beds overlooking the garden. (at least ours)
Carpet is in need of a freshen up, furniture dated but acceptable, bathroom very large and clean only problem a loud and annoying noise coming from the vent every time you turn on the light.
Breakfast - the set up is lovely however the quality of the food very average and service very slow - waited 20 minutes to get a coffee.
Overall this is a very nice property and the location makes it an ideal place to spend your weekend in the Hunter!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Estate Tuscany Decades of Hospitality & Award-Winning Service. Only two hours from Sydney, located at the foothills of the Brokenback ranges in Pokolbin, Hunter Valley (NSW). Guests can experience a relaxing stay in Tuscan-style accommodation, with uninterrupted mountain views in the heart of Australia's premium wine country. The grounds present a stylish blend of modern and rustic decor, set amongst 26 acres of beautiful countryside. There are two stunning eateries onsite. The Mill Restaurant offers guests a fine dining experience, while The Brokenback Bar presents a cafe-style bar where guests can sample wine and beer from the region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Estate Tuscany reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tuscany Wine Estate Hotel Pokolbin
- Tuscany Wine Estate Pokolbin
- Estate Tuscany Greater Newcastle/Pokolbin