I purchased a scoopon deal at the tuscany wine estate for my best friend and I to stay at for two nights. We were overwhelmed by the hospitality of all the staff and will definitely be returning with more friends.
The room overlooked two ponds and a lavender garden with kangaroos at your door step at dawn and dusk. It was just so majestic and the perfect unwind from the city hustle and bustle.
We took the full day wine tour with the 30% discount at vineyard shuttle tours for $35 each! We went to about 6 wineries all with amazing tastings.
Overall my best friend and I loved the quiet location at the top of the hill looking over the vineyards and will be returning soon for a other visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Estate Tuscany Decades of Hospitality & Award-Winning Service. Only two hours from Sydney, located at the foothills of the Brokenback ranges in Pokolbin, Hunter Valley (NSW). Guests can experience a relaxing stay in Tuscan-style accommodation, with uninterrupted mountain views in the heart of Australia's premium wine country. The grounds present a stylish blend of modern and rustic decor, set amongst 26 acres of beautiful countryside. There are two stunning eateries onsite. The Mill Restaurant offers guests a fine dining experience, while The Brokenback Bar presents a cafe-style bar where guests can sample wine and beer from the region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Estate Tuscany reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tuscany Wine Estate Hotel Pokolbin
- Tuscany Wine Estate Pokolbin
- Estate Tuscany Greater Newcastle/Pokolbin