Estate Tuscany
$348
Hunter Valley Resort(Pokolbin)(Great Value!)
$138
$98
  • Pool
Harrigan's Irish Pub & Accommodation(Pokolbin)(Great Value!)
$112
$93
Pokolbin Village(Pokolbin)(Great Value!)
$87
$85
Agoda.com
Oaks Cypress Lakes Resort(Pokolbin)
$248
$144
  • Pool
Kirkton Park Hotel Hunter Valley(Pokolbin)(Great Value!)
$125
Mercure Resort Hunter Valley Gardens(Pokolbin)(Great Value!)
$174
$128
  • Pool
The Convent Hunter Valley Hotel(Pokolbin)(Great Value!)
$212
$206
The Guest House(Pokolbin)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Tower Lodge(Pokolbin)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbrokenback barolive grove roomvineyard view roomtapas barhunter valleycheese shopbreakfast was includedcellar doorglass of winenight staylovely outlookwine tourpleasant stayfood and winequiet locationcomfortable roomslovely room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here cheaper through the internet.The room was quite nice for the price and a little outdated.The restaurant attached had a nice menu so we choose it for the convenience.It took a long time as they were full and the waitresses left us waiting and seemed to stand around waiting at the pass for peoples meals.If I had the opportunity I would stay somewhere else next time.Plus they take $100 as a hold on your card for any extras and this took around 10 to be reimbursed.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank wofftam
Reviewed October 10, 2012

We had our wedding reception at Tuscany Estate in The Mill restaurant mid September, and it was the most amazing night and the best wedding I’ve been to (not being biased AT ALL!). The staff decorated the restaurant with the decorations I provided exceptionally, it looks absolutely stunning! The food was utterly amazing, we had comments all night about how delicious everything was! The service from the staff was also exceptional. I have been to a lot of weddings, worked a lot, and been in a few myself, and I have never had the quality of service as we did on our wedding night, and not just because we were bride and groom, our guest were commenting to us all night, and still when we see them, on how prompt and professional the staff were, they were just unreal. We had our dancefloor our on the verandah and it was such a great space, it kind of felt like two worlds, in side it was more private for people who didn't want to dance and preferred to talk, and then outside the rowdy dancing took over, and it didn't feel like everyone was staring at you... not sure if that make sense but it does to me, and we loved the dancing out there...Our coordinator Katie, made everything feel so easy, and was there to help us for everything and anything…Katie didn’t seem to mind the thousand pointless emails I sent her either! She was unreal! I can honestly say our reception was stressfree!!!

We also stayed in an Olive Grove room on our wedding night, and it was beautiful. We woke up to a fabulous view of the dam and lavender garden!

We arrived early as a surprise to our guest, while they were having their pre dinner drinks and cheese platters, they area for this was fantastic, it was out of the cold wind which was great. I only wished i could have been there prior to the pre dinner drinks, our guests who had some drinks in the Brokenback Bar said the sunset & atmosphere was amazing.

A massive massive MASSIVE thanks to Katie and all of the staff who made our night, the best night of our lives! x

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I just wanted to say a huge thanks to the staff at Tuscany. We chose Tuscany for our wedding venue for a few reasons, first the location/scenery, second to none! Secondly from the very first meeting we had with the staff at Tuscany, right until the very end, the service and support has been outstanding. We were appointed a function co-ordinator, Katie. I was so blessed to have someone that responded so quickly to my ideas but also a supportive and guiding light.
On the night Katie along with Sam and Phil made sure our night went by without a hitch, for this I am truly grateful. The accommodation was great, and very convenient for guests to relax and enjoy our Wedding weekend. We received some great feedback from the guests that stayed also.

Room Tip: If you are the bride, the rooms closer to the venue are good to get ready in, as you only have to walk a short way to get to the venue! On the other hand the Olive Grove rooms are beautiful for some pictures prior to the service. Both are great.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 7, 2012

We are a couple with a toddler who travelled 2 days to get to the Hunter. We'd had a horrific drive (traffic jam on the hwy) and were actually booked into the resort opposite (Hunter Valley Resort) but were so appaulled by its run down state, we instead turned up at 5pm here, deparately hoping they could help us out. Kelly at reception couldn't have been more helpful. We took their last available room (unlike the other place which was like a deserted dump) and were pleasantly suprised by the room and the surrounds (gardens and views were lovely) and all for the same price as the dump next door. Kelly even shouted us a lovely bottle of bubbly and a cot and extra linen was delivered promptly for our toddler. We then had our dinner and following days breakfasts on site and both the Tapas Bar and Mill restaurant were wonderful for both food and service, including the highchair for our son, nothing was too much trouble. I am a foodie with a restaurant background myself and could not fault this place. The view and sunset over the ranges and valley was so much like Tuscany (we went there a few years ago) it was uncanny, (except for the kangaroos!). We loved it here and would recommend it highly. I have read the other reveiws and cannot fathom the negative one which was opposite in every way to our experience. The only thing I suggest is ask for a room away from their septic tanks as there was a problem with the smell. The rooms at the far end, furthest from the restaurant were probably best. Gardens were lovely with fruit trees, herbs and lavender right outside the door. It is obviously a popular place, other people staying all seemed happy and it had a good up-beat vibe. Also well positioned for wine tasting, many great wineries within very a short drive. Tamburlaine organic winery was my pick. Hunter gardens have a great kids playground (hidden behind the shops). Hope this helps if you have kids. Our trip ended well thanks to our lovely stay here.

Room Tip: Away from septic, on high side, left side of reception. The longer stroll to breakfast is worth it. Also more private on the far side.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank utopiablokeQld
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I just wanted to say a huge thanks to Phil in the restaurant & bar section of the winery.
We were there for a wedding the other weekend & he did a great job making sure we were looked after all night.
We will definatley be back because of the wonderful service we recieved from Phil.
The view and winery are very nice as well - great setting for a wedding and a very fun night.
Thanks again for everything.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends