We stayed here cheaper through the internet.The room was quite nice for the price and a little outdated.The restaurant attached had a nice menu so we choose it for the convenience.It took a long time as they were full and the waitresses left us waiting and seemed to stand around waiting at the pass for peoples meals.If I had the opportunity I would stay somewhere else next time.Plus they take $100 as a hold on your card for any extras and this took around 10 to be reimbursed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Estate Tuscany Decades of Hospitality & Award-Winning Service. Only two hours from Sydney, located at the foothills of the Brokenback ranges in Pokolbin, Hunter Valley (NSW). Guests can experience a relaxing stay in Tuscan-style accommodation, with uninterrupted mountain views in the heart of Australia's premium wine country. The grounds present a stylish blend of modern and rustic decor, set amongst 26 acres of beautiful countryside. There are two stunning eateries onsite. The Mill Restaurant offers guests a fine dining experience, while The Brokenback Bar presents a cafe-style bar where guests can sample wine and beer from the region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets and HRS so you can book your Estate Tuscany reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tuscany Wine Estate Hotel Pokolbin
- Tuscany Wine Estate Pokolbin
- Estate Tuscany Greater Newcastle/Pokolbin