Our hotel was busy with a function so we wandered across the road into the sunset and found this great place. The bar was busy with a (night before the) wedding party but the barman was great. He didn't mind my rugby shirt and shorts even though everyone else was dressed up (this is Australia after all so I was the one correctly dressed). A simple menu of tapas with an Austalian Thai angle. Not Tuscan, but really good and served in good time even though the kitchen must have been very busy. Nice cocktails followed by a couple of glasses of the flagship Hunter Valley Shiraz and the up and coming Hunter Valley Pinot Grigio. Check it out. You'll come away thinking, who'd have thought ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Estate Tuscany Decades of Hospitality & Award-Winning Service. Only two hours from Sydney, located at the foothills of the Brokenback ranges in Pokolbin, Hunter Valley (NSW). Guests can experience a relaxing stay in Tuscan-style accommodation, with uninterrupted mountain views in the heart of Australia's premium wine country. The grounds present a stylish blend of modern and rustic decor, set amongst 26 acres of beautiful countryside. There are two stunning eateries onsite. The Mill Restaurant offers guests a fine dining experience, while The Brokenback Bar presents a cafe-style bar where guests can sample wine and beer from the region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Estate Tuscany reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tuscany Wine Estate Hotel Pokolbin
- Tuscany Wine Estate Pokolbin
- Estate Tuscany Greater Newcastle/Pokolbin