“5 stars must visit”

Two Fat Blokes Gourmet Kitchen
Ranked #29 of 83 Restaurants in Pokolbin
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Two Fat Blokes Kitchen & Euro-deli Cafe is open 7 days for breakfast and lunch serving an amazing fresh range of local, Australian and International gourmet food at the best prices in Pokolbin, guaranteed! Abundant seating, (inside and out), overlooks the beautiful lush grounds at De Iuliis Winery, so drop in to; - plan your day sipping Vittorio Coffee with a sweet treat. - enjoy a casual lunch into the late afternoon with a selection of snacks, tasting platters, formal dishes and deserts. - quick pickup on lunch packs including picnic baskets with blanket filled with your goodies and BBQ packs. - taste cheese & wine including our popular 1 hour matching experience. - quench your thirst with a cool drink or beverage from our extensive range. - gift yourself fresh smallgoods from our big authentic range including cheeses, prosciutto, salamis, antipasto platters, kransky sausages, smoked trout, fresh pasta & pasta sauces, bakery and more. - jump on a private luxury tour right after lunch to taste from some of the best local wineries.
Reviewed August 10, 2015

One of the must stops for great lunch. Beautiful setting, great service and delicious food. Loved the tasting platter with matching white wine. Everything was divine all in friendly and welcoming set up. Will definitely be back next time and would love to try your tours.

4  Thank Vendy2015

Reviewed August 4, 2015

had a very good pulled pork slider, with home made coleslaw which was ok but needed a zing of flavour added. wine. outstanding service and the deli next door was sensational

Reviewed August 3, 2015 via mobile

Nice little place, good selection of produce. Great selection of cheeses. Particularly liked the array of blue cheeses. Would have liked more local products.

Reviewed July 29, 2015

This restaurant is the Best that I have personally dinned at... and the Ice Coffee I HIGHLY RECOMMEND......
Meryem is kind and efficient and knows her stuff... and the Team Members are pleasant and efficient at their Job...
I bring all my clients to you, and you have always looked after us and the food is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!
Keep up the good work, see you all next time,.....

Date of visit: July 2015
2  Thank Christine S
Reviewed July 29, 2015 via mobile

My girlfriend and I are locals and thought we would go for lunch and try a place we haven't been before, I am glad we did the food was fantastic we shared the bruschetta, bread board for 2 and the fries with aoli and to glasses of the frozen moscato mmmm I will be recommending this place to all my local friends and family.
The service was great the manager made us feel very welcome.

Date of visit: July 2015