“5 stars must visit”

8:00 PM
Ranked #28 of 57 Restaurants in Pokolbin
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Perfect for a casual breakfast or lunch serving an amazing fresh range of local, Australian and International gourmet food. Picture yourself relaxing in a small cafe in Provence or Tuscany, we have created an ambiance to rival that. It’s a place to relax and plan your day sipping on a coffee or a cold drink and nibbling on some sweets. Lunch is nice and casual – a menu offering many choices of snacks or more formal dishes at very reasonable prices. The Kitchen is open Wednesday - Friday (9am to 4:30pm) Our Euro-Deli is open 7 days (9am to 4:30pm) and has a variety of food available including cheese/picnic packs, pies, sausage rolls, antipasto, toasted sandwiches, and more.
Reviewed August 10, 2015

One of the must stops for great lunch. Beautiful setting, great service and delicious food. Loved the tasting platter with matching white wine. Everything was divine all in friendly and welcoming set up. Will definitely be back next time and would love to try your tours.

4  Thank Vendy2015
Write a reviewReviews (722)

Reviewed August 4, 2015

had a very good pulled pork slider, with home made coleslaw which was ok but needed a zing of flavour added. wine. outstanding service and the deli next door was sensational

Reviewed August 3, 2015 via mobile

Nice little place, good selection of produce. Great selection of cheeses. Particularly liked the array of blue cheeses. Would have liked more local products.

Reviewed July 29, 2015

This restaurant is the Best that I have personally dinned at... and the Ice Coffee I HIGHLY RECOMMEND......
Meryem is kind and efficient and knows her stuff... and the Team Members are pleasant and efficient at their Job...
I bring all my clients to you, and you have always looked after us and the food is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!
Keep up the good work, see you all next time,.....

Date of visit: July 2015
2  Thank Christine S
Reviewed July 29, 2015 via mobile

My girlfriend and I are locals and thought we would go for lunch and try a place we haven't been before, I am glad we did the food was fantastic we shared the bruschetta, bread board for 2 and the fries with aoli and to glasses of the frozen moscato mmmm I will be recommending this place to all my local friends and family.
The service was great the manager made us feel very welcome.

Date of visit: July 2015