“Don't be fooled by the name”
Review of Piggs Peake Winery

Piggs Peake Winery
Ranked #15 of 112 things to do in Pokolbin
Sydney, Australia
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Don't be fooled by the name”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I found a really great wine, Suckling Pig Shiraz. It's one of the best I've tasted. The tasting area could be upgraded though, it's quite small when you have more than a group of people at the same time

Visited April 2012

East Maitland NSW
3 attraction reviews
“A must visit!”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

I always visit this great boutique winery when I go wine tasting with friends as was the case today. We were greeted like old friends as soon as we walked in (my friends actually thought I knew the guy behind the bar)!. I love love their cheeky wines and they never fail to disapoint. It was our first stop and we all walked away with a few bottles. Great wines, pretty good prices (especially when compared with others we visited) and fantastic sales staff.

Visited October 2012
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome”
Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

Piggs peake never fails to dissapoint awesome wines great service my wife and myself always look forward to visiting

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best of hunter”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

They have fantastic wines, which have been made using some innovative techniques for Hunter. All wines taste fantastic. The Winemaker "Steve Langham" is a great fun. He will happily show you round the winery and even let you try some things straight from the tank if you are lucky.

Visited September 2012
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“FANTASTIC WINE SLECTION”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

we went there to buy a bottle and left with 3 bakers dozens. Can't wait to share the experience when i get home

Visited October 2012