“Absolutely Excellent!”

Cypress Lakes Bistro & Bar
Ranked #48 of 77 Restaurants in Pokolbin
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: In our recently renovated restaurant Cypress Lakes Bistro & Bar, you can enjoy relaxed all-day dining for guests and visitors with spectacular views overlooking the lake and golf course. Select a bottle of your favourite Hunter Valley wine from our extensive wine cellar whilst enjoying the alfresco dining.
Reviewed February 10, 2014

We recently dinned at the Bodega Restaurant at Cypress Lakes Resort, the entire experience was fantastic from start to finish. We were seated by one of the more senior waitstaff who had an excellent knowledge of both the menu and wines. We couldn't go past the wonderful description of the fish special and the meal did not disappoint. All wait staff were attentive and accommodating, we were even lucky enough to have the chef (Cameron?) come and speak to us after our main meals. I found the menu to have plenty of variety, especially for someone like me who doesn't eat much red meat. Our meals were absolutely excellent, I couldn't fault them and they were very reasonably priced. We look forward to out next meal at Bodega Restaurant.

2  Thank Katie N

Reviewed January 8, 2014

The food is expensive for what it is and vegetarian options are scarce, but the beetroot risotto was excellent. Panna cotta was divine, fig tart needed more marscapone and brulee is one of the best we've tried - even at top restaurants. Dale and Joel were our waiters and they were absolutely outstanding. We were nervous about coming, but we're glad we did.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

I was relieved to be able to make a very last minute table reservation (albeit for a late seating), on such short notice on New Years Eve.
Our waiter was very friendly and informative. Some of the menu was not available, which was disappointing, however, they had been very busy and our booking was not until 8.30pm.
The meals we had were surprisingly quite decent sizes, for a fine food establishment, but the quality was still present. The meals were presented really well, and the taste certainly did not disappoint.
I would definitely visit Bodega's restaurant again.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Just overpriced for the star rating of the hotel. No table clohes,service oridinary. Llooks to me they are cost cutting

Reviewed October 1, 2013

A great venue but that's about it...I ordered the garlic bread whilst I waited for my partner to finish golf and it was like a child had just spread butter on a piece of white bread and sprinkled garlic on top. Not great. My partner ordered a club sandwich but a burger came out without his order of Pepsi. The staff got it completely wrong. The venue has lots of potential but is lacking a good chef and staff.