Open today: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
Dog & people friendly!

Lovely cellar door with great wines - first time we had tried chambourcin and we loved it... read more

Reviewed May 12, 2019
jenniferhelen92
Tamworth, Australia
via mobile
Fabulous pet friendly accomodation

We had such a wonderful stay. The cottage was well equipped in beautiful surroundings. The... read more

Reviewed January 10, 2019

from $113.44
from $96.31
from $53.51
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 3, 2016

Four of us had a wine tasting at Misty Glen. We found the wines quite nice but not completely to our tastes. We did come away with a sparkling though. It is a small winery. The gentleman who looked after us was very friendly, accommodating and interesting to talk to. The view from the deck was very pretty and we all enjoyed the experience.

Date of experience: October 2016
1  Thank sandrakJ9409BM
Reviewed August 1, 2016

Came here with my partner and were pleasantly surprised with the wine tasting. The personal service was a great touch and the wine was quite good. We left with a few bottles and would come back.

Date of experience: June 2016
1  Thank L6648AEsamf
Reviewed April 2, 2016 via mobile

We went to this winery as a private wine tour & we weren't disappointed. It's where we started and they set the bar pretty high. I little hidden gem with some great wines... I loved the whites and my partner loved the Reds... Pretty good match all round. The grounds are pretty. There was nothing to fault here. Do yourself a favour, call in and sample some great wine.

Date of experience: April 2016
1  Thank samanthastarshine
Reviewed July 13, 2015

I felt like a bit of break from the big cluster of wineries around McDonalds Road and found this just off the main road. I'm glad I did as the owner was great to have a friendly chat to about his wine, the other wineries around the region, and the life of living in the area. The wine was quite nice too and I bought a bottle to take with me. It was quite a refreshing change from the larger mass produced or more visited wineries just south of there.

Date of experience: September 2014
1  Thank jebskulker
Reviewed June 14, 2015

My husband and I stayed this past weekend at the lovely cottage at Misty Glen Winery. We were pleasantly surprised by the facilities and most of all by the thoughtfulness of our hosts. The cottage was immaculately clean, with good facilities and a fridge fool of goodies for breakfast!
The wine tasting and conversation with Eric (the owner) was most enjoyable as well.
I would highly recommend the place for a beautiful weekend or holiday for a couple or a group; the cottage has 3 bedrooms, it is pet friendly and well located.

Date of experience: June 2015