“Outstanding!”

Leogate Estate Wines
Ranked #2 of 112 things to do in Pokolbin
More attraction details
Owner description: The beautiful Leogate Estate offers visitors an elegant and sophisticated cellar door, a beautiful restaurant serving dry aged angus beef and a truly magnificent wedding and function venue.
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

As part of a recent birthday celebration in the hunter we had the pleasure of visiting Leogate and tasting their exquisite range of wines. Their personalised service teamed with the top quality of wine will make this my first stop for all future trips! Highly recommended.

New South Wales
“Couldn't ask for more”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My wife and I are residents here in the Hunter and we honestly cannot fault Leogate.
The cellar door is second to none and you can tell no expense has been spared with the fit out. Not only that, but there are beautiful views over the Ranges.
The wines are lovely, reasonably priced and very easy on the palette. In fact, the only bad thing I have to say is that you can drink a lot of it before you know it.
To be honest though, what really stands out is the service you will get there. Having been to their cellar door several times we decided to bring a large group of our friends for our joint birthday party. They hosted the lot of us (granted, with prior knowledge) and handled the rather 'eclectic' group of our friends with style.
In short, you will not be disappointed and as I said, we really couldn't ask for more. Be sure to put Leogate on your list when you're next here in the Hunter.

Sydney, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great Wines, great service, great knowledge”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This fairly new winery bent over backwards for myself & a group of friends who have been visiting the Hunter for many, many years. Their attention to making our experience special was outstanding- even giving us a winery tour further enhancing our knowledge & experience.
This, plus the wines being outstanding made us all put this on our "must see" list for the future.

Branxton, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Second to None!”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Today we visited the Leogate Estate Cellar Door. It was a cold and rainy day and we were delighted that the Cellar Door had their beautiful open fire burning. The Cellar Door is brand new and absolutely stunning! We were a party of 4 plus my three year old son and were made to feel very welcome, even with my active pre schooler. Vicki the owner was our host and was very hospitable and full of knowledge about what we were enjoying. The wine was beautiful! Did I mention really reasonably priced. I would highly recommend a visit to Leogate Estate, it was an experience!!!

Visited April 2013
DanielM709, Manager at Leogate Estate Wines, responded to this review, April 21, 2013
Thank you for such a wonderful review. I remember that rainy day, truly miserable, but a fireplace and wine does work well.

We are so glad we were able to help you enjoy your tasting experience, and thank you again for taking the time to give us such a positive rating.
“The Leogate Experience”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

We went to the Leogate estate as part of a wine tour we took whilst staying at the Hunter Valley. We visited Leogate right in the middle of the tour and the estates we visited before and afterwards just didn't compare. From the amazing views to the palette pleasing wines there is nothing negative I could say about the experience. The service was perfect and all the staff were friendly and helpful. If you're going to the Hunter, this place is a must see!!!

Visited April 2013
DanielM709, Manager at Leogate Estate Wines, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful review. We love providing a wonderful experience for our guests and we are thrilled that you enjoyed your visit to us.