“lunch with friends”

Ranked #29 of 77 Restaurants in Pokolbin
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Twine Restaurant is now open for a hearty Breakfast and sumptuous Lunch with new local owners with over 25 years experience you'll be sure to receive exceptional food and service from our amazing team. Twine is the Ultimate Function and Wedding Venue. We can cater for small intimate groups from 10 - 20 in our Private Wine Room, 25 - 110 in our lovely restaurant area or up to 150 guests in the Wynwood Estate Barrel Room. With beautiful views overlooking the picturesque Hunter Valley Wine region, we can cater for your ceremony onsite or special outdoor function events. Contact us today and let our team design and create your special event. To view photos of Twine, you can visit our Facebook page.
Reviewed December 15, 2013

great atmosphere, wonderful food, great service and thoroughly enjoyable, we will be back, next year for more treats

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Sunday was a set menu with a great selection of starters and main course meats. The squid especially was a wonderful surprise, yum! Dined with a baby and the staff were extremely friendly.

Apparently every month is a different theme - this month was Greece. Would certainly return!

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Lovely table overlooking the vineyards made even better by such nice weather.
Good value for lunch with mezze plate and then a main for $45. Main course very generous portions.
Good service, a little slow, but very polite and attentive.
You can also BYO if you like for $12 a bottle.
Would definitely go back!

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Thank you Adam. Your restaurant is a delight. You could not have a better location with one of the best outlooks in the Valley. The restaurant is ideal for indoor and outdoor dining. You food is imaginative, beautifully prepared and presented and always a delight. I find it so hard to go past your oyster selection - six different styles - and then the chilli mud crab.
In the past I have also used the private dining room. So good for that special occasion.
I must also not forget Eliacha and the team who make you feel so much at home and provide excellent service. Well done team......

1  Thank Howard D
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I've visited Twine many times before.
This time I visited because I had heard they had recently changed their menu.
I had lunch with my mum, outside with the most beautiful of views.
I had the Black Angus grange Beef Fillet, cooked medium rare and mum had the White Pyrenees Lamb Back strap. My steak was cooked to perfection. It just melted in your mouth.
For dessert I had the Strawberry Daiquiri granita with white balsamic ice-cream, citrus frosting and almond biscotti. Mum had the Warm chocolate fondant with caramel mousse and honeycomb. Both of which were just so amazing.
The fondant just melted in your mouth while the White balsamic ice-cream is so good you could easily have it on it's own.

I've always come here because they have good food but they have outdone themselves with this exquisite menu. You'll definitely see me again.