“Oh My Goodness.”

Ranked #29 of 74 Restaurants in Pokolbin
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Twine is the Ultimate Function and Wedding Venue. We can cater for small intimate groups from 10 - 20 in our Private Wine Room, 25 - 110 in our lovely restaurant area or up to 150 guests in the Wynwood Estate Barrel Room. With beautiful views overlooking the Happy Valley Wine region, we can cater for your ceremony onsite or special outdoor function events. Twine can also cater for all your offsite catering needs. Contact us today and let our team design and create your special event. To view photos of Twine, you can visit our Facebook page. Please NOTE, that Twine is no longer an a-la-carte restaurant and will be operating as a function and wedding venue only.
Newcastle, Australia
“Oh My Goodness.”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I've visited Twine many times before.
This time I visited because I had heard they had recently changed their menu.
I had lunch with my mum, outside with the most beautiful of views.
I had the Black Angus grange Beef Fillet, cooked medium rare and mum had the White Pyrenees Lamb Back strap. My steak was cooked to perfection. It just melted in your mouth.
For dessert I had the Strawberry Daiquiri granita with white balsamic ice-cream, citrus frosting and almond biscotti. Mum had the Warm chocolate fondant with caramel mousse and honeycomb. Both of which were just so amazing.
The fondant just melted in your mouth while the White balsamic ice-cream is so good you could easily have it on it's own.

I've always come here because they have good food but they have outdone themselves with this exquisite menu. You'll definitely see me again.

• Visited October 2013

Singapore, Singapore
“Good food, nice environment”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

We had a lunch at Twine Restaurant and it was a good experience, although not revolutionary the courses were good and the service pleasant and caring.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank The_Blue_Ocean
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed a lunch today that makes our mouths watering thinking about it.The only thing we could fault was it was a really windy day but hey the food and service made up for it

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Julsbyrnes
Narellan, Australia
“The Long Lunch”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Had lunch at the Twines on Monday this week. All reports were the food was great and I can assure you that this was the case. We were a party of 4 and each had a different dish. All commented that the food and presentation way great. Dessert was to die for I had the Passionfruit tart. Ambience was beautiful but the service was poor. We booked in at 1pm and didn't get main course until 2.45pm Lucky we weren't in a hurry. The waitress kept apologising for delay. Well worth a visit especially if you are in for a long lunch
David Narellan NSW

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank David B
Sydney, Australia
“Twine was Amazingly Fine”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Hit Twine on a friday night last week and we were only one of about 5 tables that night but the service was very good and the chef on the mark.
We had seafood entrees and the scallops were 5 star all the way.
The 6 way oysters were nice but quite small oysters which lost thier way to a degree with the significant additives that they were served with.
The mains were pork in a proscuitto wrap which was tasty but a little dry in the centre while I had the crab and although it was very tasty, it could have been broken up a little more as I found myself having to use the tool they give you juist to break it into small enough pieces just to fit on my plate before digging into it. The chilli and (I think) black bean marinate.sauce was exceptional but it was hard eating it and it took me over an hour to finish. I'd order it again I think but I also think they should give you a bib to use to eat such a dish as it is so messy. No dessert on this occasion but they had a wine list from heaven but they need more by the glass but if 10 people was the norm for a friday night, no wonder they only have a few bottles by the glass. Still overall I think it was a 9 out of a possible 10. Look forward to going there again with my own bib or perhaps ordering something else.

Visited September 2013