“Best meal I've had in a long time!”
Review of Twine Restaurant

Twine Restaurant
Ranked #29 of 74 Restaurants in Pokolbin
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Twine is the Ultimate Function and Wedding Venue. We can cater for small intimate groups from 10 - 20 in our Private Wine Room, 25 - 110 in our lovely restaurant area or up to 150 guests in the Wynwood Estate Barrel Room. With beautiful views overlooking the Happy Valley Wine region, we can cater for your ceremony onsite or special outdoor function events. Twine can also cater for all your offsite catering needs. Contact us today and let our team design and create your special event. To view photos of Twine, you can visit our Facebook page. Please NOTE, that Twine is no longer an a-la-carte restaurant and will be operating as a function and wedding venue only.
Cessnock, New South Wales, Australia
“Best meal I've had in a long time!”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Was recommended here by The Verandah Restaurant. Dined here for lunch with my mother on a Friday afternoon. We shared the salmon for an entree, which was light and extremely delicious. I had the Confit Duck as a main which just fell off the bone. My mother had the Beef which she said just melted in your mouth. We then shared the Passionfruit Tart for dessert which was sublime. Highly recommended, the restaurant is beautifully and simply decorated, the staff friendly and the food sensational. Will definitely be back!!

• Visited December 2012

Sydney,Australia
“A very pleasant surprise”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

My husband and I missed a reservation to have dinner at another venue on Saturday night and from the list I had, all places were booked last minute. Twine accepted our reservation straight away, and there we went.
The restaurant is a bit out of the way, go with map or GPS. But what a surprise...!!! The service, and the food really excellent. Do not miss "6 oysters done in 6 different ways"... to die for. The wine selection and recommendation were excellent The place had a lovely as well as comfortable ambience. We went to Mojo's (which was also excellent), and other places but these two restaurants were the big highlight of our short trip. Adam I believe is the name of the owner/chef, and because we raved about the food, he came for a chat. The beef was cooked to perfection and the duck confit was soooo good! Go and visit the restaurant, it was a great experience!!!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank VeroandCam
Sydney, Australia
“Nice end to an amazing day”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

on my recent trip to the hunter valley myself and my partner had nothing booked for dinner on the saturday night so we thought we would play it by ear and ask the local wineries were we should eat and 2 of the of them suggested Twine. we didnt book and we turn up with a friendly waitress, the restaurant is in an amazing location, we watched the sunset whilst eating our entres. the chef even came out halfway through our dinner to ask how we were enjoying our night and gave us a completementy frozen sangria. highly recommended! definetely will be returning for another meal!

• Visited November 2012
Sydney, Australia
“Nice sunday evening at great venue”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

In October we came for Fireside Sunday and what an evening it was! We were sitting outside with nice views over the vineyards. Delicious meals served under the sunset accompanied by live music was just sensational. Staff was very pleasant, food awesome and surrounds superb. We came again this month for Indian theme and we were not disappointed. As before, all perfect. We are looking forward to next evening by fireside.

• Visited October 2012
Singleton, Australia
“Wow food ! Excellent service !”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Wow Monika, what a great experience…. From the moment we landed to the moment we left we were treated exceptionally well. We all thoroughly enjoyed our night with all of your professional cheery staff. The food was out of this world. I’m lost for words (and that never happens to me….). The table looked beautiful. Wine was regularly topped up which helped the night flow wonderfully. (compared to other functions, usually there is a lot of waste of wine because topping up doesn’t happen the way your staff did, this was greatly appreciated)

Everyone is talking about a return visit in their own time.

Great team Matt. Thanks for your wonderful hospitality and great food. Cheers

We had a group Christmas party of 23. Table was set appropriately.

• Visited November 2012