“Beautiful”

and up
Hunter Valley Helicopter Tour with a Bubbly Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 112 things to do in Pokolbin
Reviewed October 3, 2012

This was our final stop being winery number 10 of the day! The atmosphere was fantastic, it was very busy but we knew what we wanted so we purchased and left, looking forward to going back

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Peterson's is a Hunter Valley institution in its own right.

Their Pink Blush, Verdelho, Tutti Frutti and Rose are divine. Their prices cater for all budgets as well and you can find something for everyone. The cellar door is always busy but the staff really do go out of their way to look after you. If travelling in a group I suggest booking a tasting reservation.

The restaurant does an amazing breakfast but booking far in advance is suggested so you do not miss out.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Try the 2011 Botrytis semillon. It is a desert champagne and it is to die for. Whenever I go up to Polkolbin I drop into Petersons. It is the only place that you can buy this great champagne.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

A very busy tasting house,had to wait and didnt feel that welcome.We did however get to taste and purchase a nice bottle of bubbly,a bit to commercial for my liking.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

What an amazing find, I had never heard of this company as I am not a real champagne or sparkling lover however I have now converted!! The marketing & presentation of Petersons was definitely the best of our visit to the Hunter. Fantastic staff, very helpful & full of local knowledge they are only too happy to share. We spent a fortune (by our terms ) in the little shop,it is so girlie & fun!! Thank you!