This was our second weekend here in less than a year and we wouldn't stay anywhere else. It would have to be the most relaxing place I have stayed. The service is faultless and friendly, our room was extremely clean, well furnished and stocked with complimentary mini bar items. The grounds are lovely and thanks to great weather we were able to enjoy the pool area.
The Botanica Restaurant has a fantastic view, great food, wine and service. Each time I dined for breakfast or dinner they knew I was vegetarian and I was well looked after. My husband had left his Asthma puffer at home and Belinda was so kind and gave him one of hers.
Could not recommend this place more and will always stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Personal service & attention to detail in every way! A luxurious Guesthouse, Spicers Vineyards Estate is set amidst its own private vineyard. Every suite features king beds, lounge area, open fireplace, spa en-suite, flat screen TV with CD/DVD and IPod dock, whilst the property boasts gourmet dining experiences at onsite Restaurant Botanica, Salt water pool & spa, guest lounge & boardroom, free wireless broadband and every guest is greeted on arrival with complimentary wine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Spicers Vineyards Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spicers Vineyards Estate Hotel Pokolbin
- Vineyards Estate Pokolbin
- Vineyards Estate Hotel Pokolbin
- Spicers Vineyards Estate Greater Newcastle/Pokolbin