From the moment we arrived at this property, my partner and i both felt like we were being welcomed into a little family! We were greeted by Rhianna on the front desk who couldn't have been more friendly and helpful! With several other friendly faces stopping by to say hello as they passed! We were taken straight to our room (Upstairs with a view of the pool and the front of the property - Gorgeous!) and were told to help ourselves to the complimentary mini bar!! Full of sparkling wine, beers & choccies!! What else could you ask for!
Our room was beautiful, with a personalised card welcoming us to the estate and a small love heart of petals on our bed and some small candles lit around the spa bath! Toasty towels on the towel rack, a comfy gown and slippers along with full tea and coffee making facilities (and the full mini bar) meant we were ready for a cosy night in front of the fireplace!! After calling down to reception to see what food would be available (as we did stay on a monday night when the restaurant was closed) we were given many options to dine elsewhere or to have thai food in the room - decision made!!! We were also offered a vast selection of dvd's for our enjoyment!
I have to make a special mention about the bed! It was huge and so comfortable! My partner likes to lie diagonal and takes up most of the space, but even with him doing so in this bed i wasn't interrupted by him once and possibly had one of the best nights sleep i have had in a while.
I honestly felt that one night wasn't enough! We were well and truly spoilt by every member of staff and i definitely will not hesitate to return! Thankyou to all at Spicers Vineyards Estate for such an enjoyable and luxury night away in the hunter!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Personal service & attention to detail in every way! A luxurious Guesthouse, Spicers Vineyards Estate is set amidst its own private vineyard. Every suite features king beds, lounge area, open fireplace, spa en-suite, flat screen TV with CD/DVD and IPod dock, whilst the property boasts gourmet dining experiences at onsite Restaurant Botanica, Salt water pool & spa, guest lounge & boardroom, free wireless broadband and every guest is greeted on arrival with complimentary wine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Spicers Vineyards Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spicers Vineyards Estate Hotel Pokolbin
- Vineyards Estate Pokolbin
- Vineyards Estate Hotel Pokolbin
- Spicers Vineyards Estate Greater Newcastle/Pokolbin