We stayed here for just one night to get out of Sydney for a short break. Having read a bit about this place (and stayed in many of the better places in the Hunter previously) we thought we'd give it a go. Rooms are very spacious and well appointed, and the staff are very friendly. The complex is well positioned to take advantage of the views to the range opposite and has a pool and walking options. The included drinks in the room are a nice touch, as was the fire already set to simply light and enjoy, although the reverse cycle air conditioning was able to supply all the warmth if you couldn't be bothered. This is not a cheap place to stay, although mid-week was much cheaper than the weekends, but it is certainly at the upper end of the accommodation options in this region.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Personal service & attention to detail in every way! A luxurious Guesthouse, Spicers Vineyards Estate is set amidst its own private vineyard. Every suite features king beds, lounge area, open fireplace, spa en-suite, flat screen TV with CD/DVD and IPod dock, whilst the property boasts gourmet dining experiences at onsite Restaurant Botanica, Salt water pool & spa, guest lounge & boardroom, free wireless broadband and every guest is greeted on arrival with complimentary wine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Spicers Vineyards Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spicers Vineyards Estate Hotel Pokolbin
- Vineyards Estate Pokolbin
- Vineyards Estate Hotel Pokolbin
- Spicers Vineyards Estate Greater Newcastle/Pokolbin