We recently had another great weekend at the Vineyards Estate -this was our 4th visit. We travelled with another couple and they were very impressed and loved everything.
This time we stayed in the newly opened Deluxe Accommodation. The rooms are spacious and well appointed - each with a private balcony or courtyard. The Nespresso Machine and capsules were a nice touch (we love our coffee). Another nice touch was the complementary evening cocktail.
There were other improvements to the property since our last stay, including a new swimming pool/spa, outdoor games area and a private dinning room in the restaurant Botanica.
The food here is always of high standard and we enjoyed our dinners and breakfast very much.
The staff are a great team; they are friendly, helpful and make you feel very welcomed.
Finally we congratulate Mark & Belinda on all the recent renovations and a great place to stay - thank you for a great weekend we will be back again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Personal service & attention to detail in every way! A luxurious Guesthouse, Spicers Vineyards Estate is set amidst its own private vineyard. Every suite features king beds, lounge area, open fireplace, spa en-suite, flat screen TV with CD/DVD and IPod dock, whilst the property boasts gourmet dining experiences at onsite Restaurant Botanica, Salt water pool & spa, guest lounge & boardroom, free wireless broadband and every guest is greeted on arrival with complimentary wine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Spicers Vineyards Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spicers Vineyards Estate Hotel Pokolbin
- Vineyards Estate Pokolbin
- Vineyards Estate Hotel Pokolbin
- Spicers Vineyards Estate Greater Newcastle/Pokolbin