This hotel needs a bit of work and an upgrade of rooms. Our room had a very noisy fan/compressor situated in the ceiling above the bathroom and even with the bathroom door closed it was very noisy. I was annoyed about being put in such a room as we were staying 3 nights and were on holiday and needed a rest. Furniture looked it came from a garage sale and was very old. We tried to have a pre-dinner drink but the bar had run out of Johnny Walker scotch and could only supply a more expensive brand for which we were charged $14 a glass. No good coffee supplied in the breakfast area, you had to pay an extra $8 - every other Accor hotel we've stayed at has either a barrista or a self serve coffee machine. Could have used more hotel info in the room such as a restaurant menu. The staff though were very nice and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you are looking for a close but elegant holiday away from the hustle and bustle of the city, we invite you to consider The Sebel Kirkton Park Hunter Valley.The Sebel Kirkton Park Hunter Valley is less than 2 hours drive from Sydney's CBD in the glorious, panoramic Pokolbin countryside. Featuring an excellent array of meeting, conference and event facilities, this stylish hotel combines the elegance of a bygone era with all the comforts and luxuries of a contemporary lifestyle. This romantic Hunter Valley accommodation is perfect for a couple's weekend away to reconnect, unwind and spend time with the one you love.Set within 70 acres of beautifully manicured gardens and gently rolling grounds with magnificent views over tranquil vineyards and the wineries of the Hunter Valley, The Sebel Kirkton Park offers exceptional accommodation and a superb array of activities for leisure guests, as well as the conference and incentive delegate. Elegant function rooms and stunning scenery make this the ideal venue for stylish wedding receptions.Couples and families will enjoy the manicured gardens, tennis courts and the many facilities at The Sebel Kirkton Park Hunter Valley. With 71 beautifully appointed rooms and suites it is the ideal choice for romantic weekends away or time out with the children. There are several Hunter Valley accommodation wedding and weekend getaway packages available as well.The hotel accommodation rooms and suites are spacious and well appointed, majority with ensuite bathrooms, some with individual spa baths, complimentary cookies and tea making facilities, cable television, minibar and all rooms have broadband connectivity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, ACCOR, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Sebel Kirkton Park Hunter Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sebel Kirkton Park Hunter Valley Hotel Pokolbin
- The Sebel Kirkton Park Hunter Valley Greater Newcastle/Pokolbin