“Fantastic cheese and great service”
Review of Binnorie Dairy

Binnorie Dairy
Ranked #3 of 11 Shopping in Pokolbin
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fantastic cheese and great service”
Reviewed February 18, 2012

This dairy is great.the cheese is fantastic and they have cheese that is hard to get in australia such as chèvre and labna.we tasted cheeses with the cheese maker who was happy to give advice on how to make cheese. Highly recommended, you shouldn't miss a visit if in the Hunter Valley!

Sydney
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Great Cheese!”
Reviewed December 24, 2011

When I mentioned to a friend that I was going to the Hunter Valley, he immediately asked me to buy him some cheese from Binnorie Dairy. So we went along and were really impressed by the cheeses. They had cheese tasting and I loved their selection. The labna and the fetta made from goats milk were our favourites. We purchased quite a few cheeses here. If going to the Hunter Valley I would recommend tasting some cheese here.

Visited December 2011