“Hunter Valley Birthday Present”

Hunter Valley Cadillacs
Ranked #10 of 26 Tours in Pokolbin
More attraction details
Owner description: Hunter Valley Cadillacs private wine tours are the most unique, fun and personalised way to enjoy the Hunter Valley.Our three amazing Cadillacs, a 1958 limousine and 1959 sedan and 1960 convertible will transport you around the valley in the luxury and glamorous style of the 1950’s. With our intimate knowledge of the area you will visit beautiful boutique wineries that have excellent wines, fun, friendly and knowledgeable staff and gorgeous cellar doors with spectacular views.
Sydney, Australia
“Hunter Valley Birthday Present”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We have just been to Hunter valley with our partners and had the most amazing day. Dave collected us and brought us around to 3 wineries. We had such a good time and in my opinion is the only proper way to travel with this fantastic car. Dave was very helpful and a smashing lad. I could not speak more highly of him and the service he provided us with. It was a birthday present to remember and would highly recommend this to anyone thinking about coming to the hunter. Best of luck for the future Debbie and Dave. Fantastic experience.

“amazing day”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We had arranged the Cadillac tour for a birthday surprise, and the four of us had the best wineries experience of numerous trips to wine country. The car we had was beautiful, but Dave our guide made the day. The glass of bubbles at the start set the tone as we cruised around in the open top car with Dave who was like an old friend by the end of the day. The wineries were fantastic, we met lovely people and cannot recommend this enough! Cost wise you can pay more being on a coach with strangers so the value was also excellent.

Visited June 2013
“Awesome Time”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Sadly there is no Six Stars! We had the most amazing time - awesome car (and we aren't "car" people), awesome wine, awesome food (Bistro Molines), awesome company (thanks Deb). She took us to some wineries that we had never been to and we were never rushed - we felt a million dollars all day long. If you are coming up to the Hunter as a couple we can't recommend this enough.

London
“Like being out with friend... in a great car!”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

From the moment Debbie arrived we had the wow factor. The car is awesome but the service and laughs are even more memorable. A 10am pick up with bubbles then whisked off to the first of three boutique wineries. Each one was like catching up with old friends. Great tours, knowledgeable and funny individuals. I can't recommend Debbie's tour enough... she didn't even rush us when we over stayed our time!
Great fun, topped of my fiances 30th perfectly.

Sydney
“The best surprise EVER!”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

It is very rare that I take the time to give feedback either positively or negatively. This situation is completely different as Deb and her Cadillac gave me one of the best surprises of my life so far!! A few months ago we saw Deb and the car arrive at a hotel we were staying in whilst in Hunter Valley, my boyfriend had a quick chat with Deb about the car and how long she had it etc. Little did I know two months later on my 30th Birthday Deb would arrive to pick me up and take me on a vineyard tour. I wish I could have seen the look on my face, a mixture of pure shock and excitement. Debs kindly gave me a glass of bubbles to calm my nerves as she probably feared I was going to have a heart attack!! Our journey began and so did the chats. It felt like it was as important to Debs as it was to my boyfriend to make this day as special as possible. We visited three beautiful vineyards with the most hospitable hosts and quirky stories!! The weather was incredible and the day was filled with laughs. I would strongly recommend to EVERYONE!! I would also like to thank Deb for making my 30th Birthday so special xx