Open today: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM

More Info
from $129.71
More Info
2,017 results
All reviews half day tour our tour guide wine and cheese wine matching great tour hunter gatherers progressive lunch highly recommend this tour different wineries great afternoon boutique wineries great company these guys small group my partner local knowledge great wineries
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Thought I already reviewed this but we had a great tour with Julz or tour guide. She was very funny and catered to all ages. She was very knowledgeable on the area and of the wine industry. Definitely recommend Two Fat Blokes for a wine tour. We did the half day snapshot tour.

1  Thank Ian S
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Dilapidated bus. Driver poor - reading folder and looking at phone, others commented they did not feel safe. Wineries terrible, not the ones seen any photos ..very ordinary. The cheese and wine disappointing, white labelled wines not even sure if from hunter. Really disappointed I chose this option for our group of 11.

Date of experience: September 2019
twofatblokesresponse, Manager at Two Fat Blokes Gourmet Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to review the tour. The folder our drivers have contain details of guests and the order of wineries for the day.

We change wineries almost every tour to make sure that our guests get a diverse experience of the Hunter Valley. We work with a number of winery partners who produce all different styles of wine, so we do find it disappointing that you didn't enjoy the two boutique wineries you went to who we usually receive excellent feedback on.

The wines in the cheese and wine experience are made in the Hunter Valley by a local winery, and then branded for Two Fat Blokes. As you can see from previous reviews, for the majority of our guests this is a highlight of the day, so we're sorry that you feel this way.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I mean, they say time flys when you are having fun and by the time I looked at my watch three hours was gone! I laughed, I ate wonderful cheese, I left feeling amazing. Would highly recommend!! The tour guide even went out of his way to make sure everyone got home safe. This was honestly the best way to spend the day!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were picked up promptly from our place and dropped back at the end of the day. Our Guide Bill was incredibly knowledgable and friendly and made the experience so much more enjoyable.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

They only good place that was 10/10 was the mistletoe winery we bought 12 bottles. I thought the tour guy was nice but he wine shamed my friend for swirling his sparkling wine in front of everyone. He was humiliated. They other wine tours were ok the two fat blokes cheeses were Good.

Hi Shaun,

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry your friend felt that way. We can assure you that it was not intentional on our drivers behalf.

We love Mistletoe Wines, they do do a great job.