Open today: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM

More Info
from $148.16
More Info
2,314 results
All reviews half day tour our tour guide wine and cheese wine matching great tour progressive lunch highly recommend this tour different wineries great afternoon boutique wineries great company hunter valley these guys small group my partner great wineries last stop
Selected filters
Reviewed January 22, 2017

We spent a few hours in the afternoon on the bus with a capacity group of 14. We visited 3 places including the two fat blokes gourmet kitchen. They served 10 different cheeses with wines to match in a closed off section of the cafe. It was different and fun. Ernst Hill vineyard was lovely and the girl speaking with our group during the tasting was fun and entertaining, also knowledgeable about her job and the region. We also visited another vineyard Windarra (Jewish kosher!) didn't like the place or the wine except the chocolate liquor. The woman there wasn't a good seller but the guy was good. I would suggest to leave that one off the tour.

Reviewed January 21, 2017 via mobile

Absolutely loved the Two Fat Bloke's full day hunter gathers tour!!! What a way to be shown around..
Mark our driver (and wine maker himself) made the perfect knowledgeable and cruisey tour guide for the day. Prepare yourself to be amazed from the delicious wine and cheese tasting - held at their very own deli with the gorgeous Alexandria adding her own flare to the experience! Take some spare cash.. you will want to purchase.. everything!
Finishing off at the tasty brewery with our fantastic group just topped the whole day off. You can even get dropped at the Irish pub for drinks with new friends afterwards?!?!
Truly a small taste of everything the Hunter Valley has to offer - will leave you wanting more!!! Thanks guys :)

Renee and Neville

Reviewed January 21, 2017

What a great day out, Bryan was our tour guide, so informative, we learnt so much on our tour about the different wine, cheese, and chocolate.
The people in our group were initially all strangers, but by the end of the day we laughed together like old friends.
Highly recomend this tour.

Reviewed January 21, 2017 via mobile

Did the snap shot tour with my partner Michael and share much the same sentiments as he. I had an amazing time and our tour guide Bryan had some cracker dad jokes. I can see why this tour has received so many positive ratings (1000?). I plan to come back and do the full day tour! Thanks for an amazing day.

Reviewed January 21, 2017 via mobile

We did the Two Fat Blokes snapshot (half day) tour. I knew nothing about wine tasting coming into this tour, yet I was made very welcome and learned an incredible amount regarding both the production and taste of wine. Brian was an absolutely hilarious, wise, and friendly tour guide, and really went out of his way for us. For example, it was raining heavily when he came to pick us up, and although we had agreed to meet at the gate, he drove into the estate to pick us up in order to save us from getting drenched. My partner and I are considering coming back to do the full day tour! Fantastic time.