Open today: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM

More Info
from $142.16
More Info
2,284 results
All reviews half day tour our tour guide wine and cheese wine matching great tour progressive lunch highly recommend this tour different wineries great afternoon boutique wineries great company hunter valley small group my partner last stop great wineries local knowledge
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2017 via mobile

We used Two Fat Blokes for a half day wine tour. Ross was awesome, really friendly, helpful and nothing was too much trouble. The wineries we visited were awesome especially Harkham's where Richie's tour was so fun and energetic. The cheese tasting at the end was incredible and we left with way too much!

Reviewed January 20, 2017 via mobile

Amazing time and it's starts with silence between groups but by the end everyone is friends and laughing

Best wine tour we've had

Reviewed January 20, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I attended the half day wine tour yesterday we had a great time and was really enjoyable. We went to 3 wineries they were all superb and a very special mention to our driver for the tour Bryan. He was very informative and his customer service skills were outstanding. Thank you so much Bryan for giving us such a great experience. Tom and Kate Stephens

Reviewed January 19, 2017 via mobile

Thank you to our friendly, helpful and informative tour guide, Bryan for making the winery tour enjoyable. He was full of great facts about how the wines were made and listened our likes on wines. I have been on various other winery tours around the region and this was hands down the most enjoyable one I have been on. I loved the cheese and wine pairing, it was great to sample various cheeses and wines from smaller owned businesses. Thanks Bryan for the experience, you're and asset to the business!

Reviewed January 19, 2017 via mobile

I'd just like to say a huge thank you to our tour guide Bryan who did an amazing job taking my friend and I around the Hunter Valley. Bryan went above and beyond to cater our tour to help increase our love for wine. Bryan did a fantastic job and I would highly recommend taking this tour. Thank you.