Open today: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM

More Info
from $148.76
More Info
2,311 results
All reviews half day tour our tour guide wine and cheese wine matching great tour progressive lunch highly recommend this tour different wineries great afternoon boutique wineries great company hunter valley these guys small group my partner great wineries last stop
Selected filters
Reviewed January 15, 2017

Many Thanks to BJ, our Tour Guide, who took great care of us! We loved being chauffeured around the Hunter Valley in Style and comfort. BJ picked us up from our accommodation and checked us in at each vineyard and restaurant. We didn't have to check in anywhere or pay when we left. BJ also kept us well entertained with his stories and knowledge of the local area! We highly recommend touring the Hunter Valley with the Two Fat Blokes!

1  Thank FlightFairy
Reviewed January 15, 2017

Being a local I participated in the cheese and wine tasting only on Friday, rather than the tour, and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The tasting was amazing with the cheese and wines all tasting amazing, and presented by the very knowledgeable and entertaining staff. It was a very fun hour with the tour group, a great experience for all ages and value for money. I would recommend it to anyone and intend to do it again myself!!

Reviewed January 14, 2017 via mobile

Highly recommend this company, and in particular BJ our guide, for an amazing day in the Hunter! I've been on wine tours in the hunter valley several times but none have compared to this one. The tour was a laugh a minute and really well organised. The wineries we were brought to were fantastic (and generous with their pours)! Cannot recommend them highly enough! Thanks for a great day BJ! :)

Reviewed January 14, 2017

We did the full-day tour and it was incredible fun. A full day of too much wine, cheese, chocolate, food and beer. There were about 13 friendly people on our tour, all having a great time, complete with end of day sing-a-long.

It was the hottest day in recent memory, 41C, but the Two Fat Blokes bus was totally air-conditioned and extremely comfortable as was each venue we visited.

Huge thanks to BJ, our friendly, knowledgable and generous host. He ferried us to each location and looked after our clumsy selves (one lady on the tour left her phone at a previous venue and he didn't hesitate to return to pick it up during our next tasting, and I left my iPad on the bus at the end of the day and BJ arranged to have it returned to me at my convenience. Super grateful!)

It really is a great wine tour service and we would do it again.

1  Thank Elias N
Reviewed January 13, 2017 via mobile

Two Fat Blokes full day wine tour was fantastic. I'd recommend to all my friends and have already started to organise a girls day out using Two Fat Blokes!
My husband and I have now gone on both a full day and also a half day tour with these guys and would go again in a heart beat.
Our tour guide, BJ had fantastic knowledge regarding the hunter region and the wonderful vineyards we visited.
The full day tour is full of great wine tasting, chocolate tasting, cheese tasting and beer tasting. Fun for everyone!
10 out of 10 and highly recommend to everyone considering a wine tour in the Hunter Valley!

1  Thank ElleBellClarke