Open today: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM

More Info
from $142.16
More Info
2,284 results
All reviews half day tour our tour guide wine and cheese wine matching great tour progressive lunch highly recommend this tour different wineries great afternoon boutique wineries great company hunter valley small group my partner last stop great wineries local knowledge
Selected filters
Reviewed January 14, 2017

We did the full-day tour and it was incredible fun. A full day of too much wine, cheese, chocolate, food and beer. There were about 13 friendly people on our tour, all having a great time, complete with end of day sing-a-long.

It was the hottest day in recent memory, 41C, but the Two Fat Blokes bus was totally air-conditioned and extremely comfortable as was each venue we visited.

Huge thanks to BJ, our friendly, knowledgable and generous host. He ferried us to each location and looked after our clumsy selves (one lady on the tour left her phone at a previous venue and he didn't hesitate to return to pick it up during our next tasting, and I left my iPad on the bus at the end of the day and BJ arranged to have it returned to me at my convenience. Super grateful!)

It really is a great wine tour service and we would do it again.

1  Thank Elias N
Reviewed January 13, 2017 via mobile

Two Fat Blokes full day wine tour was fantastic. I'd recommend to all my friends and have already started to organise a girls day out using Two Fat Blokes!
My husband and I have now gone on both a full day and also a half day tour with these guys and would go again in a heart beat.
Our tour guide, BJ had fantastic knowledge regarding the hunter region and the wonderful vineyards we visited.
The full day tour is full of great wine tasting, chocolate tasting, cheese tasting and beer tasting. Fun for everyone!
10 out of 10 and highly recommend to everyone considering a wine tour in the Hunter Valley!

1  Thank ElleBellClarke
Reviewed January 13, 2017 via mobile

BJ pulled up in a fabulous, spacious, air conditioned Mercedes bus. Everything was well organised and ran like clockwork but we never felt rushed. There were additional activities as well as stopping at wineries. The cheese and wine matching at Two Fat Blokes HQ was a highlight. We sampled quality wines all day and met great people. We would definitely go again and highly recommend this tour.

Reviewed January 12, 2017 via mobile

I took my father to the half day tour and it was incredible! BJ, out tour guide, knows so much about the history of hunter valley and the vineyards! The wine and cheese matching was exceptional and I can't wait to do the full day tour!

Reviewed January 12, 2017 via mobile

BJ was a great guide and had lots of local knowledge about the vineyards and local area. The half day tour was the perfect amount of time for us and we loved the cheese and wine tasting at the end.