Open today: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM

More Info
from $150.16
More Info
2,354 results
All reviews half day tour our tour guide wine and cheese wine matching great tour progressive lunch highly recommend this tour different wineries great afternoon boutique wineries great company hunter valley these guys small group my partner great wineries last stop
Selected filters
Reviewed November 10, 2016

A most interesting and a day of surprises. Mark, our driver provided us a day of experiences of wine, beer, food and conversations with great hosts at the visited venues.

Date of experience: October 2016
Thank Carol and Charl... T
Reviewed November 10, 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed every minute of this tour. Bj was a really good host and told us a lot of the huntervalley. The wines we tasted were very good and the cheeses amazing! One of us doesn't like cheese and he got a tapas platter instead wich was very good as well. We would recommend this tour!

Reviewed November 10, 2016

My wife and I took the half day wine tasting tour with Bryan. We visited 3 lovely venues and tasted lots of great wine, including a very informative tasting with 9 wines each with a complementary cheese. After the final tasting Bryan, who was informative as well as telling some truly groan inducing jokes, said that whilst we could go back to our hotel with him, the other guests were staying for the full day tour, he'd been chatting to the pilot of a recently landed helicopter who would be happy to fly us back (for an additional cost). It capped a really good morning and we'd recommend this tour to any wine drinker.

Reviewed November 9, 2016 via mobile

My sister and I had a fabulous day on this tour. The group was small and the van was comfortable. Bryan our guide entertained us with his knowledge of the Hunter region, the wines and his dad jokes. We all laughed our way from one winery to the next. We visited boutique family wineries and the cheese and chocolate matching gave another wonderful layer to our experience. I was so happy too that I was catered for with a vegetarian lunch, which was delicious. The boutique brewery visit was a lovely end to tour. I recommend this tour wholeheartedly.

1  Thank gcmitchell58
Reviewed November 6, 2016

We booked a half day tour visiting 3 wineries with The Two Fat Blokes, our guide Bryan was very friendly and welcoming and also very informative! The tour went far too quickly due mainly to the many wines we were invited to taste! It was a fun way to try out different wines, the Hunter Valley is simply stunning and Bryan certainly knows his stuff - his jokes however....? We would thoroughly recommend this tour, our only regret was that we didn't have time to do the full day.

Date of experience: October 2016