Open today: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM

More Info
from $150.16
More Info
2,354 results
All reviews half day tour our tour guide wine and cheese wine matching great tour progressive lunch highly recommend this tour different wineries great afternoon boutique wineries great company hunter valley these guys small group my partner great wineries last stop
Selected filters
Reviewed June 24, 2016

Picked up at our accommodation on time and had a very comfortable van and friendly knowledgeable local driver. Good choice of vineyards and varied with cheeses and chocolate tastings as well as a brewery tour and a bonus distillery tasting.

Very happy with the tour but lunch was a little small and on the light side given that we were drinking wine, beer and liqueurs all day on a cold day a more substantial meal pie or burger would have been more enjoyable.

Reviewed June 23, 2016

We did a tour of Hunter Valley with 'Two Fat Blokes' in December 2015 and absolutely loved it.

Unfortunately I cannot remember the name of our guide but he looked after us amazingly on the day. We visited some great places with no pressure to buy and we drank LOTS of wine!!!! The tour was supposed to last 3 hours but when I looked at my watch whilst we were sitting at our table at our last winery I noticed we had run almost an hour over!!! I queried this with the guide and he said 'You guys are having fun, I'm enjoying the trip, the wine is free - we might as well take our time!!' Top class!!
I wouldn't hesitate to go again and couldn't recommend it highly enough.

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed June 23, 2016

I booked the full day lovers tour for my fiancé and I during his birthday weekend. Even though it was a rainy day, Phil, our guide made everything as fun as possible still! He impressed us with his amazing wine knowledge and made sure we were not getting drenched during the tour. We had such an amazing VIP experience tasting wine, mixing our own wine and bringing it home, wine and cheese tasting and even drinking wine out of the barrel. Phil also surprised John with a nice birthday surprise which was such a thoughtful gesture! He definitely went out of his way to make us feel comfortable and we enjoyed every second of the tour. Would definitely recommend this tour for couples! :)

Reviewed June 23, 2016

we visited great wineries. lovely people. learnt a lot about wine. fantastic lunch.
would recommend the full day tour. mark our driver was great, could not do enough for you.

FULL MARKS TO THE TOUR AND OUR DRIVER MARK>

Reviewed June 23, 2016

BJ our tour guide and driver was such a great guy. There was 6 of us on the tour. Jessica at Mistletoe winery is a must to chat and visit. She was so knowledgable and explained how to taste and the quantity that we would drink on the tour. No push to buy on this tour, just a big emphasis on having fun tasting wine and cheese. Warning, book the full day tour cause you don't want to get off. PS, I hate doing tours, but this was fantastic, you won't be disappointed. Shirl and Linda

1  Thank Linda R