Open today: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM

More Info
from $150.16
More Info
2,354 results
All reviews half day tour our tour guide wine and cheese wine matching great tour progressive lunch highly recommend this tour different wineries great afternoon boutique wineries great company hunter valley these guys small group my partner great wineries last stop
Selected filters
Reviewed June 18, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I had a ball on our full day food and wine tour. Our tour guide Robyn was fantastic and really looked after us. I would recommend a Two Fat Blokes tour to everyone who visits the Hunter Valley.

Reviewed June 18, 2016 via mobile

Had a wonderful wine tasting tour with our guide, BJ. The vineyards we attended were excellent, and BJ was extremely personable, knowledgeable, and entertaining. The cheese at Fat Blokes is also incredible, in particular, the brie. Highly recommended!

Reviewed June 15, 2016

We had a fantastic experience with our Two Fat Blokes tour guide, Bryan! The tour is great for first timers as you get to see a little bit of everything. Personally, the cheese & wine pairing was our favourite. Would highly recommend it to anyone! Went home with lots of cheese, wine and new jokes from Bryan!

Reviewed June 15, 2016

What a great tour, thank you to Brian our tour guide he was knowledgeable and really funny and made our tour even more enjoyable. We choose this tour as it incorporated with the wineries a cheese matching course which was my favourite part. The service from the time of booking then changing our date to the end of our tour was outstanding. Thank you for a great afternoon.

Reviewed June 15, 2016 via mobile

I've done the Hunter several times; lots of cellar doors and many tours; but this is by far the best.
We chose the half day tour and were picked up by BJ from the front door of our hotel bang on time - he was super hospitable right from the start and had a great knack of learning everyone's names and mini stories (where they were from, how long they're in the Hunter for, what they do for work, etc) and then connecting the passengers together in common interests. This was way above and beyond what was expected and it was only the start.
He drove us to some fantastic cellar doors, providing THE most interesting commentary about the area - and throwing in some real personal stories (without a hint of arrogance) that gave us great insight into the industry that you wouldn't gain on just a regular "business focused" tour. We all laughed the entire way along.
The cheese and wine pairing at the Two Fat Blokes HQ was a definite highlight and every single one of the 9 cheeses were out of this world (and I'm a total foodie and addicted to good cheeses).
BJ added even more value by showing us some astonishing lookouts (for jaw dropping photos) and gorgeous old houses and hotel grounds that you wouldn't normally see (I've now pinpointed 2 more spots to stay next time thanks to BJ's tips).
This tour is simply fantastic and I cannot wait to book the full day tour next time I'm there and will totally be asking for BJ as a driver again!
Thank you Two Fat Blokes!!

1  Thank LizeDXB