Tripadvisor
Pokolbin

Recommended experiences in and around Pokolbin
from $196.63
from $186.48
from $44.63
from $53.75
2,030 results
All reviews champagne breakfast balloon ride bucket list amazing experience early start perfect morning hot air balloon ground crew balloon experience scared of heights breakfast was delicious launch site hunter valley great pilot great flight perfect weather birthday present
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Thank you to the whole crew for a brilliant morning. They all made me feel safe and relaxed and it was so fun when we got to help. Also the bubbly breakfast was great.
This experience has been on my bucket list for several years. My hubby booked this for our 10th wedding anniversary as a surprise. Everything by far exceeded all expectations. It's a surreal feeling being up in the balloon; simply mind blowing. I can't wait to go again.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I surprised my wife with a balloon flight and champagne breakfast for our 10th wedding anniversary. The experience was magical. Wife was over the moon. The staff were just awesome.

Thank you for making our experience, one we will cherish forever.

Scott & Kerrie

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I took my parents on this trip and it was incredible! Our pilot was very skilled and the landing was perfect! Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed January 15, 2020

Thank you to Clay and the team at Balloon Aloft for a wonderful experience - far exceeded any expectations we had. Staff were so knowledgeable and friendly, and the views were breathtaking! Breakfast after the flight at Peterson's Champagne House capped off a very memorable day.

We highly recommend Clay and the team at Balloon Aloft to anyone - whether it be to show off the country to overseas visitors, for a special occasion or just to treat yourself.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed January 14, 2020

Just wanted to say thanks to Balloon Aloft and the team for such a memorable morning..
We booked in last minute, nothing was a problem and everything was super easy!
Hayley’s (incredibly friendly) hello at 4.30am set the day off to a great start!
From there; Sam was unreal.. ground crew were great.. and then Hayley continued to go the extra mile... not only did she take our parents on a tour to watch us take off/ land... Hayley also made sure they got to enjoy a champagne breaky with us as well.. sounds small, but truly meant a lot and we really appreciated it !
All the crew were fun, knowledgeable and super cool.. we loved it ALL.. so thank you again :)