“Amazing!”

Balloon Aloft Hunter Valley Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Balloon Aloft took to the skies for the first time back in 1980 becoming Australia’s very first hot air ballooning company. With over 30 years experience in providing the ultimate flight experience, Balloon Aloft has been recognised with numerous national, state and regional tourism awards including many Best Adventure Tourism Operator awards. A family run company, Balloon Aloft is dedicated to providing the very best ballooning adventure to each and every passenger.
Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

The whole experience was unforgettable right from the moment we arrived in the wee hours of the morning and were offered a cuppa. Our pilot Matt was incredibly good which made my partner and I very comfortable! The most majestic countryside I have seen in Australia. And to top off and utterly amazing experience the bubbly breakfast at petersons champagne house was brilliant! I highly recommend balloon aloft!

1  Thank Andydc04
Balloon_Aloft, Manager at Balloon Aloft Hunter Valley Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide your lovely review. Matt and the flight team were delighted to hear how comfortable you both felt during your flight. The team do work hard to put everyone at their ease on the morning so I am so pleased you felt that way and had such a great time with us.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Was absolutely knocked out by this trip, staff were so friendly helpful and professional , the flight was magic Mat and Graham and Mats good Lady were excellent pilots and took our balloons for a lovely flight right across the Hunter , then the champers breakfast after was excellent , the ground crew were spot on and all the transport and equipment were top class.
Thanks for a lasting memory
Doug and Robyn Okey

Balloon_Aloft, Manager at Balloon Aloft Hunter Valley Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

Dear Doug & Robyn,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review. Matt and the team really enjoyed your wonderful enthusiasm on the day of your flight and they are so pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your Balloon Aloft adventure. Thanks also for posting your photos, they look terrific.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

I got to say that the pilot, and his assistants are very helpful and kind despite my many mishaps along the way to take this ride.
The staff were very assuring and comforted me as I wanted to give my flight a miss despite already arrive at the meeting point as I have to handle my car accident (which I met enroute). I would say the pilot really did try to lift u my spirits and he did it by giving me a free group photo which I did not pay. Besides that, as I urgently need a transport back to Sydney City by lunch time to catch my flight back, he go beyond his work to help me get another rented car in Hunter Valley and offered to bring me over to pick it up.
Beside this little help, for the flight, it is very interesting as it was my first balloon ride. The whole ride was smooth and the sun rise is beautiful. So is the scenery around Hunter Valley. Throughout the flight, the pilot also engaged everyone in conversation and explained the mechanics of the balloon. Lastly, the champagne breakfast is pretty tasty too.

Balloon_Aloft, Manager at Balloon Aloft Hunter Valley Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

Thank you for your lovely review. I am so glad our pilot was able to help you with your car trouble and salvage what started out as a really upsetting and difficult morning for you. We’re pleased to hear that you got back to Sydney in time for your flight and so happy that you enjoyed your ballooning adventure and breakfast with us.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

My boyfriend surprised me for my birthday yesterday, we drove from Sydney at 3 am to get to Hunter Valley and catch the sunrise :)
All the time I had no idea where we were going or what was happening until we got there.
We met up with the two friendly crew members Mat and Paul who were very energetic and cheerful at such an early hour :) Our experience started by helping out to set up the hot air balloon, my boyfriend and I were fascinated by it.
At take off, we ascended to the air very smoothly, Mat helped explaining all about the country side, the vineyards, he even pointed out the little kangaroos :) it was all so perfect when sunrise started, one of the best mornings ever.
While we were on our tour around, chatting and having fun, my boyfriend points out a pink sign which said "will you marry me?"...I was so taken, it was very cute and sweet!! :) Im like Awwww so cute!! He's really adorable.
The guys were very nice, they had helped my boyfriend all that time to make the surprise :)
I was not expecting the morning to be so amazing, and there it was a beautiful thought by my boyfriend who is now my fiancé, and a lot of sneaky planning with the team. So cute!

After our landing we helped pack the balloon and the guys drove us back to Peterson's Champagne House where we had a very fresh breakfast with an amazing view from the veranda.

It was a very amazing experience, the cutest surprise on a beautiful morning.

The team looking after us were so fun and professional, thanks for your help guys! It was an amazing experience

25/02/2013

Balloon_Aloft, Manager at Balloon Aloft Hunter Valley Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Firstly congratulations on your engagement! I am so please that we could help Mohamed pull off his terrific surprise for you. It is our profound honour to be able to share these special moments with people such as yourselves.

Thank you so much for posting your wonderful review and all the very best for your future together.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

What an amazing experience! I had no idea what to expect and all I can say is YOU HAVE TO DO IT!
We went on 15 Feb and the weather was amazing, the flight was super smooth and our pilot Peter was brillant. I would highly recommend it and look forward to doing it again in the very near future.
It was just wonderful.

1  Thank Helena B

Thanks for taking the time to post your kind words. It’s always such a thrill for us to hear how much our passengers enjoy their ballooning experience with us.

I will pass your lovely review on to Peter and the team.